In this post, we will tell you through photo that how to open Demat account in Zerodha? If you want to open an account for investing in Zerodha, then you can get information by reading this post.
Those who invest money in the share market, invest through one or the other stockbroker. Zerodha is the best stock broker company in India.
There are also many stock broker companies in the market like – Angel One, 5Paisa, Upstox and Groww etc. Zerodha is a different name among these.
Zerodha is an online platform where people can invest and trade in the share market from the comfort of their homes using a mobile app. In this, you can easily buy and sell shares and invest in direct plans in mutual funds.
Zerodha is known to be a good app especially for trading, although you can also invest in the stock market, mutual funds and derivatives.
An account has to be opened for investing and trading in Zerodha. If you want to open an account in Zerodha, then in this post I have told about it, so let us know how to open a demat account in Zerodha?
How to open Demat Account in Zerodha?
Zerodha account opening process is very easy, anyone can open an account very easily in it. You must have the following documents to open an account
Zerodha account opening documents
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- gmail id
- bank passbook
- Bank Statement (PDF File)
- your selfie
Zerodha Demat account opening charges
To open an account in Zerodha, a fee of Rs 200 has to be paid, which has to be paid only once. Follow the steps below to open an account
Zerodha account opening Process
1. First click on the link – Click Here. On clicking the link a new page will open on the browser
2. Click on Sign Up Now then enter 10 digit mobile number and click on Continue
3. Enter OTP and click on Continue, then enter your Name and Email ID then click on Continue
4. After this fill the OTP received on Gmail and click on Continue
5. Fill PAN Card No and DOB then click on Continue
6. Tick all the Check Box then choose Payment Option to Pay Amount
7. Click on Pay&continue and Pay the Amount
8. After payment, a new KYC page will open, click on Continue to Digilocker there.
9. Enter your Aadhaar card number then click on Next then enter the OTP received and click on Continue
10. Click on Allow, after which the message of success will appear, after some time it will be redirected to the new page.
11. After some time a new Profile page will open where you have to give information about parents.
12. Fill the name of parents, annual income, trading experience, occupation there
13. Click on Once every Calendar Quarter in Funds and securities Settlement preference
14. Click on No in Are You a Politically Exposed Person then click on Continue
15. Now you have to link your bank account for which bank details will have to be filled.
16. Fill Bank IFSC, Branch MICR Code, Bank Account Number and click on Continue by ticking all the check boxes
17. Now write the number appearing on the mobile screen on a blank paper and click the photo by bringing that paper in front of the camera.
18. Keep in mind that your face and the number written on the paper are coming properly inside the circle.
19. Upload the 6 months statement of your bank in PDF in Copy Of Canceled Cheque/ Statement
20. Upload the 6 months statement of your bank in PDF also in Income Proof.
21. Upload the signature on a blank paper by clicking its photo in the signature
२२. Similarly upload the photograph of the PAN card as well. After uploading all the things click on Continue
23. Last Step: In this step click on Esign and click on Proceed to esign after which NSDL site will open
24. Enter your Aadhaar Card then click on Send OTP. Enter OTP then click on Verify OTP
25. Click on Sign Now and again enter the Aadhaar card number and click on Send OTP. After this fill OTP then click on Verify OTP
26. After this the message of Successfully will appear and the last step will also be completed. Click on Finish after which the message of Congratulations will appear.
27. After following all these steps, your application will go to Zerodha, after which 24 to 48 hours the ID and Password of Zerodha Account will be given on your email.
After account opening, you have to download KIte by Zerodha App on Google Play Store and log in with Zerodha ID & Password and also generate your PIN.
Account Opening Video
Video – You can also watch the video to open an account in Zerodha, step by step account opening has been told in the video.
Last word – After account opening, you will be sent ID and Password of Zerodha Account on email and phone number. After this, download the KIte by Zerodha App on Google Play Store and log in with the given ID & Password and also generate your PIN.
Hopefully the information given about Zerodha Accounting Opening must have been well understood and you must have understood how to open a Demat account in Zerodha ?
यह पोस्ट भी पढ़ें –
- Zerodha App Refer and Earn Program क्या है ?
- Zerodha Kite kya hai? Zerodha me Demat Account kaise khole ?
- Zerodha में Intraday Trading कैसे करें ?
- Zerodha में अपने Trading Charges की Details कैसे पता करें ?
- What is CNC And MIS in Zerodha in Hindi
- Groww Demat account charges