Navi : Investments. Loans & UPI
Rating : 4.3 | Size : 51 MB | Downloads : 10 Million
We deal with numerous financial challenges on a daily basis, all of which are easily resolved with a loan. An online platform called Navi app is here to help you. For a world of opportunities to improve your financial situation, through this app and for Navi app download link, Read the full article.
Navi app is the ultimate super-app that is made just for your individual financial needs. It is crucial to understand everything about this app if you have decided to take loan from it in order to avoid any future issues.
|Downloads||10 Million Plus|
Table of Contents
What Is Navi App?
Navi App is a Finance App where you can take Instant Loan, invest in mutual funds and digital gold and can also avail the facility of Health Insurance.
Navi App provides the facility of Cash Loan and Home Loan. In Cash Loan, you can take a loan up to Rs 20 lakh with a processing fee of Rs 0.
Apart from this, you can start investing in Navi Mutual Fund with Rs 10. All types of Navi Mutual Funds are available in Navi App.
Navi App also provides the facility of UPI, that is, you can send your money to anyone through UPI like it is done in Google Pay, Amazon Pay and Paytm.
This app was created and is owned by Navi Technologies Limited, which was established in December 2018 by Sachin Bansal and Ankit Agarwal. The Navi app is operated by Navi Finserve Limited.
Navi Finserv Limited is a Non-Deposit NBFC licensed company, regulated by the RBI, which lends through Navi app. Navi technologies is the digital lending partner of Navi Finserve.
Navi App Download For Android
Search for the Navi app in the google play Store to Download it. You can also download it from google play store by clicking on the link below.
How to open Account in Navi App?
Follow the following steps to open account in Navi app.
- Open Navi App in your mobile phone.
- Type your mobile number and click on GET OTP.
- After this, your mobile number will get verified and you can apply for Loan.
Navi App Mutual Fund
In Navi App, you can invest in Range of Mutual funds, Such as Navi Nifty 50 Index Fund, Navi Nasdaq 100 Fund of Fund, among various other passive and active schemes.
Follow this simple steps to invest in mutual fund in Navi app.
- Open the app and click on mutual fund option.
- Complete the KYC process.
- Choose SIP or Lump sum option.
- Enter the investment amount and start investing.
Navi Mutual Fund Features:
- Low expense ratio : 0.06%
- Weekly/Monthly SIP options
- Diversification with a range of Domestic and International Funds
- Investment with as low as ₹10
Navi App Loan
Navi App provides two types of loans:
- Cash Loan
- Home Loan
- Cash Loan
With the Navi app, you may get an Instant Cash Loan up to 20 Lakh. You can select from a variety of payback terms ranging from 3 to 72 months, and our APR ranges from 9.9% to 45%*.
Benefits & Features of Personal/Cash Loans:
- Minimum Loan amount: 10,000
- Maximum Loan amount: 20 Lakhs
- Loan Interest Rate: 9.9% – 45% per annum starting
- 3 to 72 months Loan Tenture
- Instantaneous money transfer to your bank account.
- Processing fees: 3.99%
- Minimum annual household income: ₹3,00,000
- 100% digital process & No deposit required
- Home Loan
You can get a Loan of up to 5 crore at a flexible EMI rate beginning at 8.74% per Annum with the Navi Home Loan App.
Home Loan Features
- Amount of Loan: Up to 5 crore
- Rate of Interest : Starting from 8.74% p.a
- 100% paperless application process
- Up to 30 years Loan Tenture
- Zero processing fees
Note : Navi Home Loan is currently present in cities like Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai and Delhi.
Navi app Personal Loan eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age criteria: From 18 to 65.
- Employment: Salaried person or self-employed
- Credit Score: 675 or above
- Work experience: 1 year
Navi App personal Loan Documents Required
For salaried person:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Last 3 months salary slips
- A selfie as a proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Last 6 months bank statements.
- TDS certificate or Income tax report
- Last two years IT Returns proof
Steps to apply for loan in Navi App
- Step 1. After opening account in Navi App, Fill your basic details like Educational qualification, monthly income, Pan card number, DOB, and pincode number to check your elibility for personal Loan.
- Step 2. If you are eligible for Personal Loan Application, then you will get the message that your Loan is approved.
- Step 3. Select your required Loan amount and you will see the EMI amount with its due dates.
- Step 4. Complete the KYC process with your selfie. For Aadhar Verification, enter your mobile number and click on arrow.
- Step 5. Enter your Bank account details like Bank name & Account Number.
After following all these steps, you will get instant money transferred from the Navi Personal Loan app to your bank account.
Navi Refer and Earn Program
- Cash loan – Rs.1500/Refer
- Investment – Rs.100/Refer
According to Navi App Navi Refer and Earn Program, you can earn up to Rs 30,000 per month by referring others. There are two types of referral programs in this
Cash Loan – On referring this service you will get Rs 1500. When someone takes cash loan in Navi App from your referral link, you will get Rs 1500.
Investment – You will get Rs 100 for referring this service. When someone creates an account in Navi App through your referral link and invests in Digital Gold or Navi Mutual Fund, you will get Rs 100.
Navi App Customer Care Number
If you have any query, You can Contact here:
- Email: email@example.com
- Insurance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mutual Fund: email@example.com
- Digital Gold: firstname.lastname@example.org
Navi App FAQ
Navi is a Finance App where you can take loan, invest in mutual funds, invest in digital gold and take health insurance.
Navi Mutual Fund is SEBI registered in Navi App, you can invest in it through Groww or any other mutual fund app.
Yes, the parent company of Navi App is Navi Technologies Limited. This is RBI Approved. You can invest in it without any problem.
Yes, Navi App is a safe app for investment. Navi Mutual Fund is registered with SEBI, so you can invest in it without any problem.
No, Navi App is not banned in India. You can open a free account, take loan and invest in Mutual Funds.
Navi App is a real App and it is providing very good service. This app has got a rating of 4.3 on Google Play Store and has received more than 10 million downloads.